GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All guests must adhere to the Water Park rules and regulations and follow instructions given by lifeguards and SHANKUS employees at all the times
- All persons, bags and property may be subject to screening and security checks at the Water Park entrance
- Appropriate swimwear must be worn at all the times whilst using the Water Park’s slides. If wearing inappropriate swimwear (underwear,
- transparent swimwear, exposing swimwear, or non-swimming attire) You will be asked to change to an appropriate swimwear or attire
- Toddlers entering the water must wear water proof diapers only
- Guest with disabilities/Special needs must be supervised by a parent/guardian or caretaker
- Diving, running, jumping, horse play and unruly behaviour are not permitted in the Water Park
- Only lifejackets issued by SHANKUS Water Park are permitted and provided FREE of charge. Personal floatation devices are NOT allowed.
- There are inherent risks in participating with the slides and attractions. You are the best judge of your limitations
- Guests must meet our height, weight and health conditions as indicated on all our rides and attractions
- Children below the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 whilst in the Water Park
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded, transferred or resold and are considered void if damaged in any way
- Smoking is strictly prohibited including the use of e-cigarettes (except in designated smoking areas)
- By entering the Water Park, guests grant SHANKUS Water Park the right to film, video, record or photograph them on park property for any reason
- without payment or consideration. We reserve the right to view any recorded images captured by guests and deletefootage if deemed inappropriate.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women, persons with heart conditions and back problems, Physical and Mental illness should not ride the slides.
- SHANKUS Water Park is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
- In case of any problem related to technical or electrical issue, we may close water slides.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CANNOT BE BROUGHT INSIDE THE WATER PARK.
- Food & Drinks (Except baby food and medication)
- Mats, lawn chairs and folding chairs
- Glass bottles
- Barbeques or grills
- Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs
- SHANKUS Water Park reserves the right to deny
- admission or remove guest from the Water Park. Full Terms and Conditions are available at
admissions & on our website.
ALLOWED & NOT ALLOWED
- Use Sanitizer Before You Enter Or Touch
- Wear Face Mask – No Mask No Entry
- Maintain Social Distancing Please Keep A Safe Distance
- Download Aarogya Setu App
SWIMWEAR POLICY APPLICABLE TO ALL GUESTS ENJOYING WATER
- Appropriate swimwear MUST be worn at all time. Full body swim suits and long sleeved rash vests are acceptable on all park slide and pool.
- Swimsuits should be of Nylon or Lycra Material only. Garments made of hosiery or any other cloth material will not be allowed on slides pools.